Penn State Learning provides areas where groups of up to six students can work on projects, assignments, or presentations for classes. Each teamwork area features a large table, up to six chairs, an ITS computer, and either a whiteboard or chalkboard. * Note - we do not provide headphones or external microphones.
Not sure where to reserve? Here is a list of all of study rooms/areas:
220 Boucke Location
- Teamwork POD 1: Solstice technology; whiteboards; seats up to 6
- Teamwork POD 2: Solstice technology; whiteboards; seats up to 6
- Teamwork POD 3: Solstice technology; whiteboards; seats up to 6
- Teamwork Area 1 (formerly known as E): PC; whiteboard; seats up to 6
- Teamwork Area 2 (formerly known as F): PC; whiteboard; seats up to 6
7 Sparks Location
- 7B Sparks Teamwork Area: Seats 10-12, PC, large monitor, several whiteboards, portable chairs, folding tables and one movable whiteboard may be arranged to suite instructional and group needs.
- Reservations may be made in advance, however walk-ins are welcome.
- Teamwork areas can be reserved for a maximum of 3 hours. You may request additional time only if there are openings at the end of your session.
- If your group is 15 minutes late, your reservation will be forfeited.
- Penn State Learning is not responsible for any personal items lost, stolen, or damaged while using the teamwork areas.
- Users will be held responsible for the condition of the room and equipment. If you notice any damage, report it immediately to the receptionist.
- To reserve a Teamwork Area in any of our locations, please click here to visit WCOnline